Monday, April 30, 2018

Spring is Here, Finally!!

Yes, finally Spring seems to be here.  It's taken it's time coming this year. Now I heard it will be in the 80's next week in NH.  Oh no!!
I love the cool/warm spring air and I'm in no hurry for the blazing sun of summer.  However, I am very anxious for all the plants and trees to come alive with flowers and leaves.  Here are little plants that have come up in my small garden recently.


I have been dyeing more scarves in preparation for the upcoming fairs and Farmers Market.  As of last week I have some of my transfer dyed and eco dyed scarves for sale at a shop in Concord, NH. The Marketplace of New England on Main Street.  Ronnie has some small bandsaw boxes and shawl pin and disk pin sets for sale there as well.

Here's some of my latest work:



Iron Carrier cloth for silk pillow

Transfer Dyed Silk Scarves                                        Simmered in Logwood Dye, Eco Printed


Onion Skin Dye, Simmered 1 hour


Remember to Play a Little Each Day!
Peace, Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment