Thursday, July 26, 2018

July 2018

July is almost over!  I'm not doing very well keeping up with my Blog.  I have been busy getting ready for upcoming fairs.  We have one every weekend in August and I'm looking forward to them.
I've eco-printed more clothing and I'm very pleased with how some of my scarves have printed lately. Makes me want to do even more.  Right now I'm waiting for an order of blank scarves from Dharma and I'll be busy dyeing and printing again.  I have lots of men's neckties so I can work on those scarves for now.  I like making them but they aren't as fun to open as the eco-dyed ones are.  I have some pictures on my phone that I need to get onto the computer so I can share on this blog.  More technology to deal with.  Lots of rain lately, first the drought, then the rain!!!  Humidity isn't fun and I've had to use the air conditioner more than I like to lately.  Off to check on a scarf I steamed today.  The Hebron Fair is Saturday and I have to get things ready, new tags for clothing, some note cards made with eco prints and organize!!

An up-cycled linen shirt I eco printed this month. Very pleased with the results.


Ronnie and I took a short vacation trip to Camden, Rockport Maine. We had perfect weather and enjoyed visiting two lighthouses and their small museums.  We also spent a day at the Maine Transportation Museum.  So many vintage cars it made my head spin!  They also had vintage airplanes and excellent displays including photos and a summary on each item.  I took many photos and really enjoyed the visit.  I would recommend to everyone.  I had my lobster roll and Ronnie his fried clams.  We celebrated summer!!


View of the bay from our room in Maine.



The roses in front of the house were beautiful again this year.  Only wish they would bloom all summer long.

Remember, play a little every day!
Peace,
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment