Friday, July 24, 2009

More Rain?

I guess this is going to be the summer that never was. Too bad really because we put up with so much dark and cold weather through the year, we look forward to the sunshine. Sun worshiping may make a big comeback in NH! I did enjoy one day at the ocean (my photo in heading) and hopefully there will be others in August. I've been busy with my 3 part time jobs and haven't had time for any art this week. I hope to have more to post next week.

Have a good weekend, sunshine or not. I'm planning to go to a yard sale in Madbury on Saturday morning. A friend of mine is selling many of her antique quilts, some of her stash of antique fabrics and other goodies. Not that I need another thing in my sewing room, but I can't turn down the chance to at least go take a look and of course feel the fabric!

No comments:

Post a Comment