Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Art Quilt Challenge

Today I did it!  I joined an art quilt challenge group.  There will be about 16 of us from around the country.  We've committed to making a small quilt 12"x12" every other month.  We will each have a chance to choose a theme so this could get very interesting.  I plan on using my hand dyed and discharged fabric and I'll post to this site as the challenge progresses.  It should be great fun and I hope you'll check back to see how I'm doing. 
Busy today preparing for Thanksgiving.  I have to make sure the tablecloth is ironed and all my serving dishes are ready for all that wonderful food.  The turkey is thawing out in refrigerator (16lbs).  Should be enough for 8 people, don't you think?  Of course I want some leftovers to give to my kids to take back to their homes and I'd like a hot turkey sandwich  myself sometime later after the big feast.

No comments:

Post a Comment