Friday, May 7, 2010

Announcing Art & Craft Supply Yard Sale!!!

Mark Your Calendars Now!

June 12 @10 AM
Rain Date: June 19 @10
At Badger Brook Farm, Gilmanton, NH


Do you have craft supplies and art supplies you have not used?  Come sell them at the first art & craft supply yard sale at Badger Brook Farm!  Rent a Space, Only $5!   Tables and outlets are not available.
Clean out your craft room and make some $$$!
If you want to bring some of your artwork to sell too, bring it!


Spaces must be reserved  in advance.  Don't miss the fun!


Badger Brook Farm
170 Province Rd (rt. 107), Gilmanton, NH  03237
email: create.girl@yahoo.com  or phone: 603-267-1200


I have reserved a space and hope to see some of you there to purchase some of my art and craft supplies.  I'll have fabric, cotton and wool, patterns, books, misc. craft supplies, craft kits and more.
I may have my note cards available for sale as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment