Friday, October 7, 2011

Another Wonderful Quilt Show in NH

I went to the Belknap Mill Quilter's Guild show in Lakeport, NH last Sunday.  It was a stunning show and they also hosted the National Alzehiemer's Quilt Exhibit.  Beautiful and thoughtful quilts all around.  Quite
inspiring!  I'm learning a bit about making faces with fabric using some of my photographs.  Not sure yet if I'll use a photo of a person or a family pet.  I really like this photo of my daughter's dog, Abby and might give this one a try.  We'll see.



The leaves are slow in changeing to their beautiful colors but we have a nice warm weekend coming up!  We're going to be vending at the Apple Festival and Craft Fair in Bristol tomorrow.  Stop by if you're in the area.  Lots of pictures, deer antler jewelry and hand made cherry frames!


No comments:

Post a Comment