Tuesday, March 8, 2022

 March 2022

I'm looking forward to Spring!!!

This week we were told that masks aren't mandatory anymore.  School children don't need to wear them anymore.  They are back at school and some have become sick. I'm not sure how this will all work out.  Hoping for the best.

Ukraine is being attacked by Russia.  No provocation!  Russia just wants more land, resources and people under his thumb!  Hoping for the best.

Winter was difficult this year, very cold and windy.  We didn't get very much snow but what we did have is finally going away.

I enjoyed my new porch the end of summer and fall.  My cat loves being out there on his "perch".  All winter he's been begging to go out!  Now I can let him out for a bit, it's still pretty cold out there!


I love how the porch came out and I'm excited to do more work on the gardens and landscaping.

Before.........................

After!....................

Also, some large pine trees in the front of the house were removed!  I think it looks better opened up a bit. Neighbors and those walking by have positive comments.


Landscaping.......


I'm still eco-printing and working with men's neckties on silk scarfs.  Dharma is the company I purchase from and I tried to order more today, they are not in stock. 

Hopefull soon!

That's all for now,

Remember, play a little every day!

Peace!

Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment