Thursday, August 26, 2021

August 26, 2021 Summer is coming to an end.

August has been one of heat waves, floods (not in my area thank goodness), fires in California and nearby states.  The summer has been a poor one with the exception of us being able to get together without wearing masks finally.  Ronnie and I had our vaccinations and now there is a new variant that's making younger people ill!!! The number of cases has gone from 300 up to thousands in NH.  I hate it!  I really don't understand the reasoning behind not getting vaccinated.  It's free to people and there are few side effects.  We are so fortunate to have medical professionals provide us with vaccines.  Anyway................

I've been dyeing and printing scarves and upcycled clothing using the Eco Dyeing and Printing method.  I've been selling them very successfully at the Wilmot Farmer's Market this summer.  We did one church fair in Alexandria and the Hebron fair.  I did well selling at each of those.  This weekend is another big one, The Apple Festival in Newport, NH.  I'm hoping it doesn't rain and that the humidity isn't too high.

I have a new porch on my house finally!  I'm loving it and so is my cat, Buddy.
I will be working with a garden designer/landscaper starting next week.  That's very exciting!




Off to do more dyeing!  Remember, play a little every day!
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment