Saturday, January 6, 2018

Happy New Year!

January 2018
Snow Storms and below zero temperatures!!  Cold in NH!!


We had a very nice Christmas gathering this year.  As always there was delicious goodies for all of us!  We had many special dishes made by family members including a beautiful chocolate roll made by my daughter Karen.  She made it in memory of her grandmother, my mother.  "Mima" made my kids a chocolate roll for their birthday each year when they got older.  It had become a tradition that they looked forward to.  We all miss my parents and other loved ones who have passed on, especially at Christmas. We have wonderful memories of Christmas' Past and will hold those in our hearts forever.


We had a busy season vending at craft fairs most weekends.  I was successful in selling most all of the eco-printed silk scarves and transfer dyed scarves I made.  I taught one class to friends in July and look forward to teaching another in this new year.  Ronnie did very well at the fairs too!  His hand crafted utensils and pin and disk sets were very popular again this year. 


Eco Printed and Dyed Silk Scarf close up photo.

I had my annual Dinner at Diane's with six dear friends to celebrate the season.  We had an enjoyable meal and pleasant conversation. 


I'm having knee replacement surgery in February so I won't be doing any eco printing and dyeing, or much else for awhile.  

 Remember to play a little each day. 
Peace,
Diane in NH

No comments:

Post a Comment