Monday, August 24, 2009

Deconstructed Screen Printing







I'm back at it again! This time I did some nice blue that I really like and yesterday I used some red dye. I'm asked what I'm going to DO with all of this fabric, well....I will make art quilts of some sort I guess. Right now I'm just enjoying the process and I'm going to try more with resists. I have some ideas twirling around in my head when I look at the wonderful colors and designs so I'm sure I'll come up with something. It's a beautiful Monday, the sun is shining and my lawn won't be mowed yet another day. Too humid!! It will probably be a field by the time it gets done. Froggy came back. I might not have mentioned he seemed to be gone for 2 days. He has gotten very fat so I guess he's finding enough to eat out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment