Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Nice Quilts and Hooked Rugs

Yesterday I went to the Sandwich Fair.  No, it's not a fair with sandwiches!  It's an agricultural fair in beautiful Northern New England. It was a beautiful sunny day and the leaves on the trees were bright with their fall colors.  This fair had a very nice display of some beautiful quilts and hooked rugs as well as other quality crafts.  I was very impressed with one of the applique quilts on display and I'll share a photo with you of that one and others.

I'm working on my Esty shop that will feature my photographs in quality note cards.  I also have a goal of getting my own web site up and running soon.  It's in progress.  That site will feature the note cards with photographs as well as some of my art quilts, etc.

Off to paint some fabric.  Until next time, stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment