Wednesday, November 3, 2010

We'll See How It Goes

Election Day Today.  I voted as did lots of you.  We'll see how it goes.

Back to sewing on the Log Cabin Quilt, it's getting cold outside and it's time!

I've been busy getting my photographs and note cards ready for a holiday fair I will be participating in on November 20th in Nashua.  Again, We'll see how it goes.

 I still have a lot of organizing to do around the house before I can settle in for the winter and enjoy sewing and crafting.  Today I registered for an Art Get Away Weekend in July/August.  Something fun to look forward to!  It's in Maine so I'll be driving saving on airfare.  So many of the retreats I'd like to attend are in too far away or I'd have to stay in a hotel for several nights costing more $$$$!  This retreat is an adult "camp".  Out in the country but close enough to stores and Dunkin Donuts to make people happy.  It's all inclusive and sounds like a good time.  We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment