Friday, October 22, 2010

A Day Of Play



Yesterday was a "day of play" at my house.  My good friend, Kathleen joined me in doing some creative play.  She worked on the cover of a journal and I worked on another small wallhanging.  I used my Wizard tool to burn around a transfer print I had made then considered the fabrics I'd use in the piece, with lots of consultation with my friend.  Kathleen used the Wizard to burn the edges of her beautiful paper/fabric journal cover and we both like the result. It's the first time I've used this tool and it won't be the last.
 I took some photos, as usual, but the one I took of her shows I didn't have a very steady hand at the time and I'm sorry about that because I like this picture of her.  So here are some pics from the fun we had yesterday.  Happy "Creating and Playing" everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment