Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Blue Skies and Sunshine

Haven't we been lucky?  Lots of blue skies and sunshine the last few days.  The leaves are beautiful but going fast!  I saw a small bear yesterday enjoying some apples that had fallen from a tree at my friend's house.  I attempted to get some photos but they didn't come out very good.  It was such fun to watch him/or her.  The bear got up on it's two hind feet to smell the air, just facinating to see up close. 

We heard some good news today, they have gotten some of the miners out of the mine in Chile with more rescue on the way.  Great news!


I'm not working on much art right now and sewing is calling my name.  I'm working on rearranging my spaces to make them more enjoyable for the long winter ahead.  It takes work, first make a mess, then clean it up!  Not much fun but very satisfactory when finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment