Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Fun Holiday Dinner



Craft Time!!!



I invited a few of my friends over for holiday dinner and craft.  Many thanks to Kathy and Donna for their help in the kitchen!  We all had a good time catching up on news and sharing stories from our adventures as youngsters.  I made my pork chop skillet dinner this year (recipe in archives) and a Lemon Trifle for dessert. My friends also provided appetizers, tea  and dessert.  It's my pleasure to do this and it's a great excuse for me to decorate for the holidays!!




Lemon Trifle Recipe

1 can sweetened condensed milk
12 oz. lemon yogurt
1/3 C. lemon juice and 2 TBS. grated lemon peel
Fold in 2 C. whipped topping

Angel Food Cake (home made is best) cut into 1" cubes.  Place half of the cake in a trifle bowl and top with half of lemon mixture.  Repeat layers.

Top with Fresh Fruit, I used Raspberries.
Cover with plastic wrap and chill in refrigerator 3 hours.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!


No comments:

Post a Comment