Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It's A Busy Time For Everyone!

Christmas is right around the corner.  I have most of my shopping done but now there's lots of wrapping to do.  I use gift bags for many of the gifts, but I have a few that will be best wrapped.  And it wouldn't be Christmas without wrapping a few myself.  This week is the Christmas Luncheon at work with a gift exchange.  I haven't purchased my gift to exchange yet and will probably do that just before the party.  I'm last minute with those kinds of things because I really don't have a good idea of what to get this year.

We have been busy making more jewelry and it's looking good!  We've had a good response to the necklaces and earings and have sold some of them to happy customers.  I hope the trend continues.  They are made with sterling silver, deer antler slices and genuine turquoise or gems.  I have listed some on my Etsy shop at www.etsy.com/shop/dsigns but I haven't sold any there yet.  When people see them in person and see how beautiful and original they are, that's when they sell.  This week we will have them available in some local shops.  More on that later.

I have taken some photos of the jewelry and since we have some new designs, I'll be taking a few more tomorrow to post in the shop.  I took some pictures of my amaryllis that is blooming like crazy!!  I paid only $3.89 for it in Lowe's and it's beautiful.  Three blossoms on it now with another bud almost ready to open.  Of course I'm offering it as a note card or photo for sale in my Etsy shop.  Stay warm, freezing weather is here, next to come SNOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment