Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A Very Busy Time

This has been a very busy month!  We took our exhibit down at the Studio on the 8th.  Ronnie is happily crafting frames for some of the photographs.  He does a nice job!  We will be in a craft fair coming up soon in Bristol and we expect to have some framed photos available for sale along with note cards and deer antler jewelry.

On Saturday I went to the Salisbury, NH Old Home Day.  We had a cookout and birthday celebration at my daughter's house.  We all enjoyed the parade and the grandkids filled their bags with candy thrown from the floats.  It was also celebration for my SIL's birthday.  AND he won the Fireman's Raffle!!




The Mancuso Quilt Show is this Friday, Sat. and Sun in Manchester, NH.  This is one of my favorites.  I have a meeting on Friday morning so I'm planning to go to Manchester to see the show after.  I'd love to go with some friends this weekend, but I'm too busy.  You see, my oldest daughter is getting married!  She's having a small wedding at home with family and on Sunday they've invited just about everyone they know to a cookout to celebrate!  Let's hope for some fair weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment