Friday, October 14, 2016

October Already!

October 2016
We are having a beautiful fall here in New Hampshire!  The foliage is outstanding and that surprised me because I was expecting it wouldn't be as nice considering we've been in drought conditions. But here it is, just beautiful!

Ronnie and I have had a very successful fair season so far.  He's hand crafting wooden utensils, especially spoons, most every day. He is a Guest Artist at a lovely shop in Plymouth, NH called Artistic Roots.  The open house for the new work featured there will be held on October 20th.

We both did well at a fair at the Livery in Sunapee, NH last weekend.  I sold all scarves but three that I brought to sell!  I must get busy and make more.  I enjoy seeing what comes from the selection of leaves and flowers I use.  It never gets old.  I'm selling out of the silk scarves using men's neckties that are created with a transfer dye process.  I have sun shopping at thrift stores for more silk neck ties to add to my collection!











Remember to Play a Little Each Day!
Peace, Diane

1 comment:

  1. Lovely ties! I love that process. Great to see they sell well. Unlike your area, I'm not sure our leaves are going to turn much this year. Regardless, happy fall!

    ReplyDelete