Tuesday, July 25, 2017

July 2017

JULY a Wonderful Month!!

I had a lovely vacation the beginning of the month and enjoyed spending time with my children and grandchildren.  A few boat rides on the lake in son's boat, fireworks, cookouts, swimming, relaxing by the lake, campfires, taking pictures of wildlife, laughter and sunshine. Happy times!











We went to a car show at Castle In The Clouds.  We haven't done that in a few years since the shows are usually on Saturdays and we have been doing a Farmers/Crafts Market every Saturday for a few years. 



Near the end of the month I taught a class on Eco Printing and Dyeing to a few friends.  They said they enjoyed it and others would like me to teach the class again.  I'll do that possibly in the fall.  I continue to eco-print and dye scarves to sell at upcoming craft fairs.  We have a fair every Saturday in August.  It would be nice to have sunny Saturdays for the month!!



Peace & Love,
Remember to Play a Little Each Day!
Diane



No comments:

Post a Comment