Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Another Blog!



When the holidays were over I thought I might have more time on my hands.  It didn't happen.  Why?  Well, probably because I'm spending more time on my computer than I did before.  I'm managing two shops, one on ArtFire and another on Etsy.  And I like to list some fabric and sewing items on Vintage Embellishments for sale.  All that and having three part time jobs keeps me rather busy.  Now I have gone and gotten another Blog.  I joined a group Shutter Sisters 365. I'll be taking and posting one picture a day, each day all year.  I started late so I'll have some catching up to do...just like me... being late.

Above is the picture I posted for 1/12/10.  My cat Ginger found a nice sunny spot to sleep this afternoon.  If you'd like to follow along or check in once in awhile, the blog address is http://www.dsigns365.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment