Friday, January 29, 2010

Wow, The Cold Weather Is Back!

We have been so fortunate (unless you like to ski and snowmobile) to have a winter with very little snow and cold.  But the cold has returned and we had a little snow last night.  The grandkids will be happy to get out skiing again soon.  I've been working on a Log Cabin Quilt for a friend of mine and hope to have it completed next month.  It's slow going because I'm only working on it once a week when I go to another friend's house for a sewing day.  I'm using up many of the fabrics I have collected through the years to make this a "scrap quilt".  I'm posting a photo of four of the squares I've completed but I have many more done. They aren't sewn together yet because I need to finish many more for a queen size quilt.  Maybe I'll work on it some today.  If you've made a log cabin quilt, I'd be happy to post a photo of it here on my blog.  Just e-mail me a small resolution photograph of your quilt and it will be posted.  Have a good Friday and Weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment