Sunday, August 22, 2010

A Nice Week


I had a very nice week and enjoyed visiting with my children and grandchildren at beautiful Newfound Lake!  Obama's oldest daughter was attending a girl's camp down the road, but we didn't see her, just more State Police in the area than usual.  I hope she had an nice couple of weeks enjoying NH.  Newfound is one of my favorite lakes, it's so clean, clear and cool!  Daughter went waterskiing and grandkids went tubeing.  Of course we all went swimming and I had my first try at kayaking.  I like it!  I didn't do much this week in the way of fabric art but I did go to the Mancuso Quilt Show in Manchester on Saturday.  Very nice show, some exceptional quilts and lots of art quilts on display.  I bought some indigo paint from the ProChemical booth and although there was a lot more I could have spent my money on, I had to remind myself that I'm "downsizing" my stash!

Summer's almost over but it was a good one for sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment