Sunday, January 30, 2011

Getting Ready for Valentine's Day

I have a nice collection of vintage valentines and I've been busily scanning them to use in some of my craft projects.  I think I'll make some tags and try and sell a few on my other Etsy site, Etsyshop2, "Just a Little Something".  I remember in grade school how excited we were to get valentines from our friends.  The teachers always decorated the classrooms so nicely and we had a large box covered in hearts that we would put all our valentines in until it was time to pass them out.  Just like going to the post office : )

I don't know if they do anything like that now, but I suspect some teachers make a special celebration of it.  We need all the positives in our lives that we can get nowadays.

Here's a couple of the vintage valentines I'll be using.  Have a good weekend and upcoming week.  Look out for all the snow coming on Wed. if you live in New England.

No comments:

Post a Comment