Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Now let's see what 2011 has in store for us!
On New Year's Eve we set off some fireworks that were just so beautiful.  I took some pictures with Ronnie's new camera while he lit the fireworks.  It was so mild outside we weren't freezing like the last time we tried this.

RJM Antler Jewelry and Buttons News:  We have been asked if our product could be featured on a website and of course I said yes to that!  I'll post the link once I hear it's up on line.  I'm in the process of designing a bracelet using the antler slices because of a request from my daughter Karen for a bracelet.  We'll offer those for sale too if I'm successful it making one.

Today the weather is so mild it feels like early spring instead of Jan. 1st.  I'm going to get outside and probably visit some friends and enjoy good cheer!

Happy New Year to All!

No comments:

Post a Comment