Sunday, February 13, 2011

Daughter's Birthday then Valentine's Day!

My daughter Karen's birthday was yesterday, the 12th.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
I made strawberry cupcakes with pink frosting in honor of her day.  After she opened some presents, we ate some of the birthday cupcakes, delicious if I do say so myself!
Today I bought some beautiful large strawberries at Market Basket and melted some dipping chocolate.  Wow!  Fun and delicious.  These are for Valentine's Day but I HAD to try one before sharing.

I'm still working on my cousin's art quilt.  It was a busy few days so I didn't have much time to work on it.  Hope to get back to it Monday.  I also want to do some snow dyeing since I could use a few more yards of dyed fabric in several colors.  I can always use more!

I went to the Open House at Badger Brook Farm in Gilmanton yesterday.  They've done some renovations and moved things around a bit.  I bought a pattern and some lovely trims to use in my quiltlets.  If you love wool, hooking, knitting, penny rugs, this is the place to go.  It's on Rt. 107, Province Rd.

Today I'm off to work this afternoon, a little more snow is expected tonight in this area. 


Have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment