Sunday, December 23, 2012

It's A Good Day/Weekend!

My dear friend Eleanor (Muffie) has been waiting for a kidney transplant for three years.  Last night she got the call she has been waiting for.  She went to Dartmouth Hitchcock Hospital his afternoon and she has a new kidney.  She is doing well after surgery and I'm going to seen her tomorrow!

I had my Christmas celebration with my children and grandchildren last night.  We had a very good time even with so many people in my small living room.  Joy All Around!

We will have an extended, large family celebration next Saturday at my niece's house.  Probably about twenty five family and friends!  We all miss my brother so much and this holiday will be our first without him.  But it will be good to get together and see everyone.

Because our children are all adults and have children and in-laws, we work out our celebrations to try and accommodate everyone.  It's worked out for us for several years and we look forward to it each Christmas.  So many wonderful memories from years past, now on to make more!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment