Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Dinner with Friends

 
Each year I have a few friends over for dinner and a Craft.  This year we enjoyed each other's company, they watched me cook as they visited and after we ate we made some Heart House Ornaments.  They seemed happy with their finished ornament and some plan to make more.




I'm looking forward to having my adult children and grandchildren join me for our Christmas Celebration early this year, Sat. 23rd.  Everyone has commitments and this works out for us.  Then later in December we will have the "big" family Christmas with siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents and close friends, usually around 30 people.  This has been a tradition in my family since I was a small child and it has continued beautifully through the years.

Tomorrow is present wrapping time!!

Blessings to all the children, teachers and families in Ct.

Peace, Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment