Saturday, February 16, 2013

A Busy Day Today!

My granddaughter Kimberly is attending her high school winter carnival tonight with her neighbor and friend, Teddy.  Her cousin Jess came over to her house to help with hair and makeup.  Kimberly is so lovely, I told her I didn't think she needed makeup, but she said that's because I'm her grandmother!

It's been a busy day for grandson Shawn too, he played in three basketball play-off games!
Kimberly had a play off game this am too.  She also worked on the snow sculpture for the winter carnival and then had to get ready for the dance.  I took quite a few pics as usual and she was yawning in between photos being taken.  I wished them both a great time at the dance and came home to download the pictures and post a couple.

Making Memories!


 
 
Where did the time go?
 
2009

I'm headed back to my sewing room!
Peace,
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment