Thursday, February 21, 2013

My Photos Displayed

I love photography and sell my photos 4x6" in high quality blank note cards and other typical sizes of photos.  I recently had a customer contact me and he said he had talked to me about a year ago about ordering some custom photos.  He didn't order any.  I was amazed to hear back from him after a year!

They recently bought a new home and he ordered three photographs 16 x16".  Because that is square I had to crop them.  He gave me artistic license to do that.

Yesterday he sent me a nice note and two pictures of the three photos framed and displayed in their home.  I'm very pleased, they look like they could be from a magazine. : )

It's nice to hear back from satisfied customers and it encourages me to continue with something I really like to do.  It's always nice to receive a compliment.


 
Enjoy your day!
Peace,
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment