Thursday, February 20, 2014

More Fun With Fabric in 2014

Fun News:  There is a display of my photographs and fiber art at the New Hampshire Technical Institute Library in Concord, NH. The display also includes some of Ronnie's hand crafted wooden creations.  I've sold one fiber art piece that I know of and I'm very pleased at the positive response the display has gotten. r For a few years now, some of my friends have encouraged me to show my fiber art but up until this year I was reluctant to do so.  I don't make them to show or sell.  I make them because I love the process, from start to finish!  The college had a nice article about the exhibit in their on line newsletter.  I think I might like to do another exhibit in the future.

What am I up to these days??  Well, I have been dyeing more fabric as well as trying a new quilt piecing technique.  Working in the basement and on the second floor!  My exercise lately has been the stairs!  I don't know how anyone could be bored.  I have so many ideas and things I want to try with fabric, mixed media and photos, I'm afraid I will never have enough time!
Snow Dyeing is on the agenda for this week, we've certainly had enough SNOW!   Over a foot of the white stuff just this week.

Take Care & Peace!
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment