Tuesday, March 30, 2010

DSigns by DS Fan Page

I've added a Face Book Fan Page for my photo and card company.  DSigns by DS is a licensed name I've had for many, many years.  I have sold "Cards, Quilts and Other Creations" under that business name.  I'm concentrating on my photographs and note cards and I'm hoping for a positive response.  I have a shop on Etsy and on Artfire.  There are positives with both sites so I hate to give one or the other up right now.  You don't have to "join" Artfire to purchase as you do with Etsy.  But joining Etsy to purchase handmade is very, very easy.  I don't have all my pictures posted to both sites.  I have some of my fiberart listed on Artfire if you're interested in that.  More to come is my plan.  Become a Fan of Dsigns by DS and receive a 10% discount on your first order from either site.

No comments:

Post a Comment