Saturday, March 6, 2010

Spring Cleaning


Today was beautiful outside so I took a short walk.  Once I was back inside it was time to open some windows and let that fresh air in!  45 degrees right now feels so warm.  Now it's time to do some much needed cleaning up in my workspace/studio.  I set up another table to put some of my supplies in easy reach and sorted and tossed stuff.  It feels so good to finally have started this cleanup.  Yes, I said started.  I have too much "stuff" and it's going to take quite awhile for me to dig through it.  I'm on my way and I don't want to lose momentum.  Here's a shot of my table of "materials" I use in collage, bookmaking and cardmaking.  I'm so fortunate to have this space and all the materials and tools.  Make the most of each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment