Sunday, April 18, 2010

Fun Dinner Out, Dillon's Birthday

Happy Birthday!

April 14th was my grandson, Dillon's 16th birthday.  I find that hard to believe!  We went out to dinner this weekend to celebrate.  It was such fun watching all of our dinners being prepared right in front of us.  And it was DELICIOUS!  Wonderful fresh shrimp and scallops was my choice with fresh vegetables and fried rice.  This is definately a place I will enjoy returning to.  The kids were so much fun to watch as the chef prepared the food and lit the onion volcano on fire. 

I've been busy working on my Etsy site, adding more photographs and making cards to sell.  I've had some sales but they are not flying off the shelf.  I'm considering doing a craft show the end of this month in the area if there are still any openings.  I'll check on that Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment