Monday, February 22, 2016

Sunny Days!

We have been so fortunate to have such a mild winter and recently and some very Sunny Days.  My brother and I went for a ride Saturday and enjoyed the look of spring.  The frost heaves were another matter on the back road we traveled.  It was worth it though, beautiful views of Mt. Kearsarge located not too far from home.

I looked out my kitchen window the other day and saw a hawk grab a woodpecker!  So fast!!!
He held it to the ground and just stood on it.  That gave me time to find my camera and make sure I had an SD card in it.  I took many pictures and I so happy with them.  Here are a couple.  Sad for the woodpecker but it's nature.



I've been Eco-printing silk scarves with onion skins and red roses.  Love the look when I add the iron mordant.  Pictures soon. :)

Remember to Play a Little Each Day!
Peace,
Diane



No comments:

Post a Comment