Friday, June 11, 2010

Art & Craft SUPPLY Yard Sale News

I've been going through my boxes and boxes of supplies and pricing items low so hopefully they will sell and I won't have to lug them all home.  The sale is tomorrow at 10 AM until 2 PM.  170 Province Rd, Gilmanton, NH @ Badger Brook Farm.  Ten people will be selling all sorts of art and craft supplies.  I can't believe some of the things that I've held on to through the years.  I actually found some patterns for clothing I made my girls back in 1972!  I'm going to keep one of the patterns and add it to a picture I have of them wearing the dresses, another collage in the making!! 

We're still doing yard work and I'm pleased with all that's been accomplished this spring with help from my kids and others.  I've planted some climbing vines up the trellis on the pergola and I'm anxious to see how they do.  I went to Orford, NH yesterday and visited a friend at her campground.  We went to lunch at a wonderful little drive-in in Fairlee, VT.  They had the most beautiful flowering vines there and I'm hoping that mine will come close to how those looked.  Oh yes, I had a lobster roll, she had shrimp salad and they were both EXCELLENT. 

Have a great weekend everyone, enjoy the sun while it's out!

No comments:

Post a Comment