I'm using a photo my friend Ron took of a trillium.
- I enlarged the photo and printed it on my ink jet printer using cotton.
- I used colored pencils and markers to add to the color.
- I used fusible web and added that to the back of the cotton photo.
- I cut out the flower. (Photo 1)
- I fused the cotton photo on to some thin batting. (Photo 2)
- I chose one of my hand dyed fabrics for the background.
- I tore off the fusible on the small leaves only then fused them to the background fabric. (Photo 3)