Sunday, June 6, 2010

Completed Driveway and Huge Koi!

It's done and I'm pleased with the results.  I didn't drive on it for a couple of days because I wanted it to harden up before I parked my car on it.  I'm planning on putting some screened loam along the side and at the end by the house. 

Yesterday was a good day.  We went to a small car show in Cornish, NH and enjoyed taking some photos.  Wouldn't you know it, my battery in my Nikon died shortly after arriving.  I should know better and always charge the battery the night before.  Anyway, lucky for me I had brought along my Cannon point and shoot.  It takes good photos so I guess it worked out okay.  We also drove to Concord to see an antique car show on Pleasant Street but didn't see anyone there.  Either it was cancelled or ended early.  So we went to Barnstead and visited a business that has several ponds and waterfalls on display.  Believe they also give classes in building them.  In one of their large ponds they had the biggest Koi fish I have EVER seen!  The fish is huge!!  I took a photo with it swimming along with another Koi that is the usual size (also quite large) hoping to give the viewer some idea of how huge this thing was.

Have a good week and I'll be back to posting soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment