Thursday, December 3, 2009

Everyday Stuff

New England is in a warming trend I think. Today it has been in the 60 degree range and were in the month of December!! Boy I'll bet when the snow decides to show up, it will really hit us.

My granddaughter "made" the basketball team today. Last night she told me they had to cut one more girl so she couldn't say for sure she would be on the team. I really never doubted she would be on the team. She's a very dedicated player and loves the sport. She's almost teenager but hasn't gotten the attitude that goes along with that yet. My other granddaughter will be a teenager in January and thankfully she's a good kid. Sometimes she can get pretty loud when her older brother bothers her...sometime by just breathing on her food? Got to love 'em!

I found a professional photo lab that I'm happy with so I think now I'll send out pictures I sell to them. They do a wonderful job and since one of my printers is acting up, it's good to have a backup plan. I've listed some specials on my Etsy site, buy two 5x7 note cards, get one free. I've also listed some note card packets on specific subjects i.e. Nature, Show Cars, Holiday cards. I also have available now 5x7 and 8x10 prints. I'm hoping this all works out. I've had so many people over the years comment in a positive way about some of my photographs, that I thought I'd give this a try. www.etsy.com/shop/dsigns

I'm looking forward to this weekend when I'll be joined by my two daughters and my best friend for a day of Christmas Fairs/shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment